Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mahmoud Abd El-Hameed

urgent matter

5 posts in this topic

dear all i have a NT2S-SF126B-E OMRON HMI I NEED THE PROGRAMMING CABLE DIAGRAM OR HOW TO CONNECT WITH PC AND ALSO HOW TO CONNECT TO PLC I HAVE NT-SHELL SOFTWARE BUT NO DATA ABOUT COMMUNICATION WITH THIS TYPE OF HMI THANKS

See attached. Page 1 is the cable for PLC<>HMI communications where the HMI is powered from the CPU serial port. Page 2 is the programming cable. If you are using NT-SHELL, you might want to consider upgrading to NTXS software. You can download the latest version of NTXS at www.myomron.com (register first) or http://www.omron247...._-1_10051_10051 (see Automation Systems >> Operator Interface Displays (HMI) ) Cable NT2S to PLC+Programming cable.pdf

THANKS ALLOT TO YOUR EFFORTS I WANT TO KNEW IF NT-XS WORKING ON WINXP OR NOT. ALSO IF I COULD UPLOAD OR DOWN LOAD IN THIS HMI WITHOUT CONNECTING TO PLC. I GAVE IT SUPPLY AND IT'S ON .. EXTERNAL POWER SUPPLY

Yes NT-XS runs on Windows XP. And if you mean if you can download without having the HMI connected to the PLC, this depends on the model you have. In your first post you mention NT2S-SF126B-E , by my knowledge this model is powered from the peripheral port so I am not sure what you mean by "I GAVE IT SUPPLY AND IT'S ON .. EXTERNAL POWER SUPPLY". p.s. could you turn of the CAPS lock, no need to shout in here.

i see the communication for serial port then connecting +5vdc and GND for the pins must be connected with. that mean i connect the serial only with pins of power supply.