Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TWEETY

Modicon Premiun RS485

3 posts in this topic

hello friends. I have a problem. I have a Premiun PR572623 with SCY21601 RS485 and cable I need to know how connect the hercuilne Honeywell Modelo 2001 with RS485 . I think that la conection is directy with pin RX an TX. but How configured the address for read an write . %MW103:= 16#1450 thas is right?.... or how it

first, who is the master?? second, which protocol?? Is it right for what?? In such a way you are technically writing 1450 Hex (or 5200 Dec) in the register 103 of PLC. But has no meaning if you don't explain clearly. Basically in order to implement a communication with an instrument you have to: estabilish the connection and you say RS485 define the protocol = normally in such a case PLC is master and I suppose is Modbus so Modbus RTU master configure protocol (the same for both master and slave(s)) prepare an exchange data list (managed by the master) = data read/write address, memory map develop the software for reading/writing = usually function named READ_VAR or WRITE_VAR (if you had an ethernet module, through a gateway like TSXETG100, you could have used I/O scanning services) So I suppose you need to study how to use that function for PREMIUM and study how Modbus protocol works. Begin to search for READ_VAR function in h elp of PL7PRO then post all your doubt.

THE PREMIUN IS P572623 , WITH with SCY21601 RS485 ( RACK #0, MODULE #6) WOULD BE MODBUS . MODBUS/JBUS VIA 0 9600 BITS/S RTU 8 BITS NONE MY HERCULINE ACTUATOR HONEYWELL IS MODBUS RTU RS485 9600 BIT/S, ADDRESS: #1 , FB, TDELAY: 20 MS. AND HAVE FOR EXAMPLE THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS HEX: 1050 DATA TYPE : FP R/W RANGE: 0-100% POSITION HOW CONFIGURE FOR READ THIS ADDRESS IN THE PREMIUN.? READ_VAR(ADR#6.0.1,'%M',16#00001050,2,%MW600:2,%MW700:4) OR %MW600:= 16#1050