Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sleepy Wombat

Merry Christmas

10 posts in this topic

Well another year has flown past again. Thanks Chris for such a great forum and to all of the other mods and regular contributors throughout the year. Here's to wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year 2011. Regards Sleepy

Hello, I probably won't be able to get back here before Christmas so I wanted to say merry Christmas to all on MR.PLC and thanks for all the help and expertise youv'e provided. plcdp

I also want to take the opportunity to thank everyone and in special our site admin Chako for making this THE best (imho) controls forum around, it keeps on getting better every year! Merry Christmas and a prosperous and happy new year, may it be a good one for all. :cheers: PdL

Merry Christmas everyone!

Thanks Chris, Merry Christmas Sleepy and everyone else too.

Merry Christmas - everyone ... may God continue to bless us all ...

Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks to everyone who participates and has taught me so much by sharing their problems and experiences Tim

Thanks everyone and Merry Christmas. I too learn SOO much just from reading all the posts. It's like a forever never ending class room. I enjoy learning from everyone's knowledge: Ron, paulengr, PeterN. And what I enjoy most is learning from the other experts in the field. I am not an Omron expert per say, but I love to read what Jay, PDL, PMCR, Sleepy have to say. And RussB and Steve Baliey are great teachers in the GE forums. And it's endless to see the resources in the AB forums as well as reading on other sites too. I am glad our industry has people like all of you so we can continue to lead the world in automation and make our world a better and SAFE place to live.

Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas to all and best wishes for a happy and prosperous 2011. From my own vantage point, I'm hoping for a 2011 that's somewhat less hectic than 2010. Three sons married and a mother-in-law laid to rest.