Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
donny

CAB-30 Cable

11 posts in this topic

Hi All Where I can find pinout for CAB-30 cable. Would like to make one for data transfer pc to hmi ( rather than using CAB-5 & null modem adapter). Thanks in advance. donny

Try searching a bit.... http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showtopic=12643&st=0&p=61821&hl=cab30&fromsearch=1entry61821

You can use standard null-modem (cross) cable. I don't know as in UK, but in Russia to buy it will be cheaper than to solder. In fact, in your another post Crossbow has already suggested to you something like this.

Many thanks to Crossbow ,Kaare_t & Inntele for their help. Visited Beijer site via http://forums.mrplc....h=1 & downloaded instruction sheets inc."downloading the project via Ethernet". Within 10 minitus I've managed to download & upload project from pc to hmi etc. without any problem & it iwas super fast (faster than USB). Therefore I would not bother with CAB-30 cable now. What a site "MR.PLC". Superb results instantly. Well done to you guys. donny

www.meau.com Downloads Drawings and Schematics search for part number CAB30 (no dashes in it)

Hello! I have similar problem. Where can I find pinout for CB-36 cable (BEIJER EXTER CABLE BETWEEN BEIJER EXTER AND SIEMENS RS485. MPI-DIRECT)? Thanks in advance. Maris

Hello! We decided to upgrade our E1061 OP to iX Panel T7A. I need to communicate the Siemens CPU 313C (6ES7 313-5BF03-0AB0) with Ix Panel T7A using MPI iterface. So there again is problem with communication cable. Witch communication cable (pin assignement) I must use in this time? The iX T7A has COM ports only with 9 pins. For E1061 we use COM1 (25 pins). Thanks

Hello, This was the problem I was trying to resolve, the communication with an E1032. I have used the usb flash to program it. One question I have though: The E1032, or the E1000 series, supports transparent mode for communication with the Mitsubishi PLC is connected to? The connection: PC <--CAB30--> E1000 <--CAB19--> FX. To reformulate: In this case is it possible to download the program from GX IEC Developer to the FX PLC? Thank you! PS: I have tried with an simple RS232 cross cable but after 3kb of download enters in Time out.