Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Abu Ubaid

Converting Panel Builder 1200 to Panel Bulder 1400e

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, We have one machine which still using Panel View 1200, as you know that this product was long time back obsolete. We have plan to upgrade this PV1200 to PV+1000 or PC Panel with runtime RSView ME. Therefore I need to import using RSView Studio (now may be called FactoryWiew Studio). I have the .pbw file from the Panel Builder 1200 software, unfortunately RSView studio won't import from this .pbw file, they can import from Panel Bulder 1400e called .pvc file. As I understand from other post that I need to convert first from .pbw to .pvc then I can import to RSView Studio. We don't want to buy this Panel View Builder 1400e for just one time job converting, so if someone can help me to convert this .pbw file to .pvc file I will appreciate it. here I attached the .pbw file (i change the extension file to .txt since .pbw file is not allow tobe attached) regards abu ubaid CL6935.txt

I don't know if anyone else has replied to this but attached is the converted program in PB1400e. Just rename and enjoy. CL6935PVC.txt Edited by WireGuy1950

I would thank you to everyone who read my post and specially to WireGuy1950 who convert my project. It was last two weeks ago suddenly our Panel View 1200 blank and it was just about to go home 4.00 PM. In first 30 minutes i was surprised and don't know what to do since we don't have a replacement for this panel. So then I remember that I post a message in this forum and then I find that WireGuy1950 has reply my post with the file that I need. Next thing I have to findout where I am going to load this file after I import to RSView V4.0....then We took a PC Panel and load the runtime file there then it's work. It took a week to get machine back two run and two weeks to finalize most of the tag and get connection the existing PLC since now I am using ethernet instead of RIO once again thanks WireGuy1950 regards Abu Ubaid Dedi