Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kig_01

[ASK] CJ1M CPU11-ETN

4 posts in this topic

I am using CX programmer version 3.2 for PLC CJ1M CPU11-ETN but there are problems, this software is not support for this PLC How to solve this problem? What is the minimum requirement CX programmer for this PLC? thanks

What exactly are your problems? As far as I can remember 3.2 already supported ETN CPU's on the CJ1M series.

when i connect PLC CJ1M CPU11 with auto online mode, there is warning message "This PLC type is not supported.Failed to connect to the PLC " if i make new (ctrl+n) there is PLC CJ1M but the CPU type : CPU12,CPU13,CPU22,CPU23 thanks for reply

In that case, I guess you are correct. When looking at the CPU version table in the latest CX-Programmer manual it shows the low end CPU models (CPU11 and CPU21) were introduced later than the models listed above. That would mean you need to upgrade CX-Programmer. Latest version is 9.12, the version you are running is pretty outdated, and did not support online update as far as I can remember. Not sure what the minimum requirement is but I think it will be V4.