Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
johnyp

TSX17 Software

34 posts in this topic

I need "user interface software", If you solve this problem, can you help me?, I need the software.....

Hallo, I have also a friend with TSX17. I need DOS PL7-2. Can you send it to me? Please! Thank you!

As this is my first message probably will make some mistakes... anyway I am continuing my message at the bottom of this top message HI Friends.. it looks I will have to start again something similar to this thread there is a friend with problems with an old TSX17 PLC based system to control his painting service, it is based on this PLC, the program should be basic is just confirming that the door is closed and the vent is on and the pressure is appropriate etc. the program comes from a freaking company in France "SECOMAT" that I have requested information from and they only wanted to send their people to come to assist my friend and its "information " is "confidential" Anyway after reading most of the long thread with a lot of trial and errors, I guess one of you could summarize the steps to access the TSX17 from a standard windows 7 computer if possible to see what is happening. the top and bottom left indicator LEDS are alternating on and off all the inputs have its red led ON no more leds are on Regards G Lopez, California Edited by Germanicus

Hi, If the LED "IO MEM" is blinking that means you have lost the program... JC

yes it is blinking Thank you, at least somebody answered and precisely from France you are doing something to change my feeling...thanks but I do not have the way to access this PLC What do you suggest to be done? initially I am getting the quotation to buy a new plc and redo the system with something more modern Unless you suggest something else. Thanks G L yes it is blinking Thank you, at least somebody answered and precisely from France you are doing a big something to change my feeling...thanks but I do not have the way to access this PLC What do you suggest to be done? initially I am getting the quotation to buy a new plc and redo the system with something more modern Unless you suggest something else. Thanks G L

Morning, If the program is really lost the best solution is to change the plc indeed. The TSX17 was a good one but it's obsolete now an Schneider has stopped to sell it in the late 90's. In addition the software to program it works under DOS or OS/2 so it's not convenient. A very funny thing I didn't say earlier is that SECOMAT company is located near a french city called Angouleme and it's about 5 kilometers (let's say 5 miles) from my own company :) unfortunately it's not one of our customers and I never worked with them so I don't have the programs of their machines :( Anyway one of my friend has changed one, probably the same kind of paintig cabine you have and he did the job with a very small plc and very quickly cause there's not a lot of things to control. Basically you just have to start the equipements one after one and control a few pressures and motors feedback. I probably could get the original TSX 17 program but it could take a long time and probably not so useful, so once again I recommend you to change it with a common plc in your country. JC Edited by acpi

Yes sorry friend but sometimes we consider here that French stuff means no support and difficult people to handle with, but one of my best friends while I was working for Schlumberger was a French man very friendly and supportive... Well thank you , anyway the program ( print ) would save me time to redo/rethink everything. Regards German (not from Germany either)

Well this company is not different from other german, italian, spanish or any european companies that build machines, they don't like to give informations, programs or tips for free. It's a part of their business and french are not different. What is surprising for me is that you have such machine in the usa, I didn't think that a small one like Secomat was able to sell machines outside Europe. JC

Hello, Can anyone send me th OS2_XTEL_PL72_Full please? thanks in advance