Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Walid Elshazly

Problem with A1S Data Link network

4 posts in this topic

hello all friends , I have a problem in A1S data link network , ( Master PLC station and other three Slave Stations ) . all of the communication module ( A1SJ71AT21B ) displaying time out led , and after communication may laptop with the master station , I found that it has LINK PARA ERROR ( code 47 ) actually this is the first time to deal with Mitsubishi network , i want to ask about : How i can configure , check the network parameters ... it will be by GX-developer or other software ?? I want to read this parameters from the master PLC , to compare it with the installed hardware .. How I can determine which slave station have the problem ?? Regards,

GX Developer can look at settings for the PLC parameters. I am not familiar with that obsolete network, but I think it gets set up in Network Parameters. If the units have been running without error, and now you get a parameter error, I would guess there is a problem withe cabling, node number settings, or one of the PLC's lost it's battery and thereby it's parameter settings.

Also, if you remove from the rack this module you should see DIP switches on the side (node settings)

GX Developer up to V7 (at least) did not support the Melsecnet B network properly. This might have been fixed for later versions but I do not know if this is the case. Our solution to this problem has been to keep a copy of the programme in Medoc format and use Medoc if we need to edit the Network parameters. GX Developer can still be used for the actual PLC programme. If you have downloaded the Network Parameters using GX Developer then these parameters will be corrupted but you should be able to upload them into Medoc, correct them and then load the corrected parameters into the PLC. Andybr