Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr.lemonnier

Micrologix 1000 analog input problem

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I've got a problem with my Micrologix 1000 analog, Input: 0/0 and 0/2 toggle on together when I trigger one or the other : If I trigger I:0/0, 0/2 will get active too and vice-versa. I've check the force sheet and there's nothing. Maybe it's just fried from the inside ? p.s. It was working good yesterday Thanks for the help.

Welcome to the forum.... Analog or Digital Input or are they outputs? And which ML1000 do you have PN please and can you post your .rss file? Edited by Bob O

Since this is an input, I am inclined to say that there is something that fried on the inside. To the best of my knowledge, there is no way to "lock" to inputs together on a ML1000. Can you tell me what the application is and if there is current protection on the inputs? If nobody changed anything in the software, then it must be a hardware malfunction, in which case you should call your Rockwell distributor for a replacement. I am very curious to find out what it is.

I had the same symptom on a Compactlogix input card yesterday. It turned out I had forgotten a jumper to the DC COM terminal. I only had two input points wired, and they both lit up when the first one had power applied. This was a new installation, so I suspected a wiring issue right away. Double check the DC COM (assuming a DC model ML1000) terminals and make sure you have all of the right ones hooked up, and that a wire isn't lifted or broken. Edited by OkiePC