Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Macgyver BR

Medoc Finishes Version

34 posts in this topic

You can get a very old copy of dos Medoc at the following address: http://www.plcman.co.uk/page6.html I thought there was a place to dl a trial version of GX but I can't find the link. Perhaps someone else can help you there. Jim

Try this link Sorry for the wrong web site, the correct web site is Edited by WLCHIN

The latest public MEDOC DOS version is 2.30 (released '98) and the latest public 32-bit (console application) version is 2.41 (released '02). The 32-bit version is currently only distributed in Scandinavia. You can check current versions at http://www.beijer.se/swedish/Beijer_electr...ioner/index.htm . Revision history is available for some applications, for MEDOC also in English.

I have used Medoc, Melsec Medoc Plus, GX Developer. I'm back with Medoc. What you see is what you get......Quality! Remember, it is only the front end that is Windows, beheind it is still good reliable DOS!!

cracked the upgrade package medoc v2.41 and made a usable program out of it... Use icomp95 for the unpacking... Anyone having v2.50 (the true last version around there)???

There is no MEDOC 2.50 version, you must have mixed up MEDOC with MM+ (a 16-bit Windows program using the IEC-language). MEDOC 2.41 32-bit is the latest official version as for now.

There seems to be a melsec medoc plus v2.50 version, but only available in Sweden ? By the way, Melsec Medoc are the dos versions, Melsec Medoc Plus are the newer Windows versions See program version mentioned on the beijer website: Beijer website - programversions

Actually, Medoc 2.4 is a windows text mode app, it won't run under dos. I too hate the gx-developer software, so use medoc 2.4, which supports the fx1n with the 2.41 patch (supports all current offerings except the Alpha). It's not currently sold by Beijers any more, and was never sold in the USA. I think meau is really going to suffer once they retire the current product offerings. I won't use the new winders based stuff (not that I'm against winders basted stuff, just that the current mitsu offerings suck). I'll probably switch to some other brand of plc. I actually have gx-developer, but it's not currently working 'cos I changed my mother board and meau has this onerous copy protection scheme similar to MacroSloth where it generates a code based on hardware and you have to get the key from meau based on that code. A few times I've been out of country and had the computer I was using die, so bought a new one and kept going... with gx-developer, you'll be stuck until you get a new code... just another downside to the new software.

You said Medoc 2.4 is no longer sold. Would you be kind enough so send me a copy? Please email me to discuss this. Thanks in advance!