Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
indra

inverter sanken

5 posts in this topic

Hi Does any one knows or have the manual instruction of INVERTER "SANKE" type SAMCO-M with SPEC MF-2.2k-380. Please help me to get this manual because the display show error code "OLE" but I do not know what is it ? I already tried to search via internet but can not find it? REGARDS< INDRA

You did not find it here? http://www.sankenld.com/s/en/english/zlxz.asp

hi, I already save the replament type VM-05, but I can not find the same error code "OLE"

I just found you the link, I have never seen any of these drives. However OLE is most likely a form of overload, either inverter or motor related. Affraid I can't help you any further...

Have you checked the obvious...meggered the motor at the motor and at the drive output, metered the incoming power to the drive, inspected the drive for tell-tale signs of failure? What happened prior to the drive failure (i.e., has the load changed - could the drive be asked to supply more than its capacity)? If you cannot find a manual, and have checked the obvious, you might be in the position to swap out the bad drive. There is the other option of trying to find who is the distributor of Sanken drives there in Indonesia. I have worked with this manufacturer of drives before and will say they are cheap, reliable and have no support chain here in the USA.