Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
georgegraziano

question on viewing Forum

7 posts in this topic

Hi, For some reason, one of my laptops is fine and I see all of a thread all at once. On my other laptop, it shows one response at a time. I can't find where to change it back. I like to see all of the thread on the same page. Thanks George

I think (still learning the new layout myself), that you need to delete all the cookies on the "bad" laptop. Not sure though.

It sounds like to me, maybe you have the OUTLINE view turned on. Click on your LOGIN NAME above right corner, then My Settings. Then click on the FORUMs tab. Change the setting to STANDARD view as shown. See if that it what it is.

Would the board display differently on two different PC's? I would think the settings would apply to all, that's why I suggested deleting the cookies. Maybe one PC has different settings inside a cookie?
1 person likes this

Clicking on my name did fix the issue, it was in outline view. I may not have been logged in on this computer. Thanks for the quick responses. Thanks George

You're right Ken, the setting does apply to all. The setting is not a cookie, it should have been with the account no matter which computer you log into. I think George said it below, he was not logged in, so it did not poll the server for his personal settings. Glad it's fix.