Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris Elston

iPhone App is Available for MrPLC FREE

12 posts in this topic

Just because we use IPB forum board, we have access to some of the nice things they do. http://www.invisionp...om/suite/iphone The new version of the IP.Board iPhone App is now available in the Apple App Store for download. (search for IP.Board) not MrPLC. If someone has an iPhone and wants to work with me to make sure it connects ok, please post here any feedback.

It is working fine on my iPad. Thank you.

I don't suppose anyone has heard anything about an android app?

Yes, we have reference of those too. I will post ANOTHER thread for that.

I haven't had a chance to skin it, yet so it probably looks blue in color instead of "teal" to match our website. But glad to hear the server is allowing iPhone application connection. The MrPLC server is configured for PUSH to iPhone. But you as the user have to enable it either in your personal profile or in the iPhone application itself.

Hi Chris, I was always wondering if you had an Iphone app. I came across this topic earlier today. When I came home I tried to download the app, but it keeps coming back that it can't be found. I am not sure if it makes any difference that I am in Ireland. In fairness the web page doesn't look too bad on the Iphone browser Conor

I got it working. I had to look a bit more. Found the app ip buddy Conir

Any word on the app for the Android? Thanks, -Dave

Could someone post the Community Name and URL address that actually works? I'm out of guesses. Bob A.

I haven't heard anything from Chris about an android app, and I can't start a topic for discussion, so... Has anybody tried Forum Runner? It's only 2 bucks, but if somebody has already confirmed it one way or another, that'll save me the work.

I don't know Forum Runner, but I have asked Chris to add MrPLC to Tapatalk. It's a great app that can browse forums really fast. Forum Runner looks to do about the same. There actually is a Tapatalk Beta available in the Play Store for free right now.

Need one for Windows Phone too!