Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ratcliffe_ic

PC to FX3U-ENET

27 posts in this topic

Just writing to close the loop on this one, my D820 ended up with motherboard video chip problems, so I got a Precision M3400 and with fingers crossed just put the d820 hard drive in it, few driver issues but nothing major. Tried to use it on the FX3 Enet module, same problem, couldn't communicate. I have now down a windows XP repair and it's all working, so something was screwed up somewhere between windows and the mitsi software. Might help someone in the future.

Hi there I've got the same problem. I'm working on Dell Latitude E5500 and I can't connect to FX3U ENET. I've spoken to Mitsubishi and they've had another 3 dell laptops with the same problem. Funny enough I can picn the module and module is pinging the laptop but that's all I get. No comms at all. Even when I tried to connect straight to FX2N ENET ADP it still wouldn't connect. I've tried it on Windows7 and XP Mode with all firewalls switched off. It drives me mad recently so if somebody knows any solution please help. Thanks