Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kanel

communicate Modbus use card TSXSCP114

8 posts in this topic

hi everyone! i'm new member of forum, i'm start research equipment of schneider electronic. i have problem with communicate between premium and another equipment, because i must use Modbus to communicate pass card TSXSCP114. i don't know to add wire from Card to 3 wire (common, DA,DB). I enclose a file guide that I follow but still error. in this picture,is connect from pin 2 to pin 9,pin 1 to pin 10 ? what must i get 3 wire data from pins? who have experience about this please help me. thank you very much! p/s: my english is low level, please reply clearly.

in your scheme you have to connect : pin 12, pin 18, pin 13 together = D(A) pin 11, pin 20 together = D(B)

thanks you reply! like that only use D(A) & D(B), no use wire common(G)? how to connect pin 10 pin 1 together, pin 9 pin2 together ?

Where is the common (G) in your scheme? RS485 don't need the ground (most of the time)

because i use it to connect Premium with Twido. Twido use 3 wire D(A),D(B),G(common). Can you guide me how to connect the premium and twido using TSXSCPCM4030 with 2 wire out D(A),D(B) to read data from premium to twido. I apologize for asking too many. i'm stater research and in my country equipment of schneider electronic fresh. thank you very much. Edited by kanel

just connect DA and DB to pin 2 and 1 of mini-DIN port of Twido.

thanks for all tomorrow i test it.