Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rajsiyer

Configuring Advantys SoTB modules on CANopen + Unity-pr

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys, Now there's this new-fangled Advantys system from Schneider that is relatively cheaper and as such being thrust upon us to work with. Problem is ... no-one has understood the basics in our team. They manage by hearsay and somehow getting the rituals to work. For example, I'm trying to configure an STB island with just 48 AI & 8 AOs. I've been able to get it right in the Advantys configuration software. The output of this configuration is a *.dcf file which I'm importing into the CAN-open drop on a M-340 PLC. Thereafter, I see that a huge number of PDOs (19 for the AIs and 2 for the AOs)are visible in the PDO tab. I'd like to see a helpful document which explains how to configure the above in a simple step by step manner. Bah!... I don't like this new advantys, also for a 2nd reason.... Is there a way to simulate the Remote I/Os in Unity-Pro??? Regards, best wishes, Raj S. Iyer

go to this site http://www.download.schneider-electric.com...&p=606& Edited by cHud

Thanks Buddy, Closest I could get to you is Dar-Es_Salaam, which I haunt frequently. If we run into each other anytime, Beer's on me pal. Regards, best wishes' Raj s. Iyer