Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul Ked

FR-D700 Offset/Gain Control

4 posts in this topic

Hi all. I'm sorry this is 'off topic' as I need help on a drive. I'm on site and have limited access to info and internet! I have a 0-10V signal from PLC to drive (term 2) and have a need 0V to represent 20Hz and 10V to represent 50Hz. The Telemec ATV's do this automatically when you set the minimum speed of the drive to 20Hz but the Mitsu's just sit at 20Hz until the voltage goes above 4V. Any help? Cheers & many thanks Paul Ked

Extract from manual: (1) Change the frequency at maximum analog input (Pr. 125, Pr. 126) Set Pr. 125 (Pr. 126) when changing frequency setting (gain) of the maximum analog input voltage (current) only. (C2 (Pr. 902) to C7 (Pr.905) setting need not be changed) (2) Analog input bias/gain calibration (C2 (Pr. 902) to C7 (Pr. 905)) The "bias" and "gain" functions are used to adjust the relationship between the input signal entered from outside the inverter to set the output frequency, e.g. 0 to 5V, 0 to 10V or 4 to 20mADC, and the output frequency. Set the bias frequency of the terminal 2 input using C2 (Pr. 902). (It is initially-set to the frequency at 0V) Set the output frequency in Pr. 125 for the frequency command voltage set with Pr. 73 Analog input selection. Set the bias frequency of the terminal 4 input using C5 (Pr. 904). (It is initially-set to the frequency at 4mA) Using Pr. 126, set the output frequency relative to 20mA of the frequency command current (4 to 20mA). There are three methods to adjust the frequency setting voltage (current) bias/gain. a) Method to adjust any point by application of a voltage (current) to across terminals 2-5 (4-5) page 150 b) Method to adjust any point without application of a voltage (current) to across terminals 2-5 (4-5) page 151 c) Method to adjust frequency only without adjustment of voltage (current) page 152 Let me know if you need more info if this is in time....l. Edited by Veganic

Great, you've saved me a 140 mile round trip tomorrow. Have an Ice Cold one on me Cheers Paul Ked

Hope it makes sense, here's the picture... edit: looks like you have to change C2 or 902 to 20 hz and 125 to 50hz offset.bmp Edited by Veganic