Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivel

interface cable of PLC (FX1S-14MR) to HMI (GP570-BG11)

6 posts in this topic

Hi to all, I am new to this forum, but before posting my question, i tried to check similar problems i'm searching for but find none. i'm tryin to create an interface cable for Mitsubishi PLC (FX1S-14MR) and Proface HMI GP570-BG11 model but i have no connection guide between this two devices. what i am trying to find out first before attempting to do connection experiments is this: 1. is this two model compatible? or is it possible to connect this two devices? 2. does anyone have the connection pattern for this two devices? i already bought SC-09 cable for PLC terminal and 25-pin Dsub cable for HMI terminal. I hope there are someone already done this before. regards, Ivel

Talk to Proface about their screen connections. I don't know their models, but I would suspect it's compatible.

Hi crossbow, I cannot find the Mitsubishi PLC SC-09 pinout config of my device. Do you know what is its config? I do only have HMI pinout config (attached file). how can I connect this to my PLC (RS-422)? thanks.

Hello Ivel maybe you can find it in this path https://www.proface.com.cn/otasuke/download...plc_v70/mtb.htm

The drawing for the SC09 cable has been passed around this forum for years, it should be in the downloads, or search for topics which mention SC09.

hi there sean, Sorry but i cannot understand chinese (I'm not a taiwanese at all, Im a Filipino working only here in taiwan). anyway, after searching to other sites, I already found the SC-09 pinout config of mitsubishi FX. but It is well appreciated if you can direct me to your provided link. i thought your link were more useful to me because the vendor of our HMI proface model is chinese and they might provide details in my devices.