Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tournapart

Stuff for sale

7 posts in this topic

So I will post some pics or send them out as needed but here is some of the stuff I have Citect 1500pt Dongles - 2 - we paid a bundle for these when we bought them in 06. Not sure what they're worth now, we changed to RSView so we dont need them anymore - best offer Brand new Cmore touch screen and software - EA7-S6C and EGA-PGMSW Koyo PLC D0-06DR and direct soft 5 software - license unused Also some random cables EZTOUCH-PGMCBL - 9pin comm cable - blue D4-DSCBL - 9pin female to 15 pin male D3-DSCBL-2 - 9 pin female to 25 pin male D3-DSCBL-1 - 9 pin female to 4P4C D2-DSCBL - 9 pin female to RJ11 940-0127B - USB to RJ45 Let me know if you guys are interested and PM with offers, I can provide pictures as needed either by PM or if enough demand on here. This is all a bunch of stuff left over from an upgrade, lightly used to new. Thanks Zach Also I have a grundfos remote/wireless pump controller I may have more stuff as I dig in our supply closet let me know guys! you know you need this stuff! Edited by tournapart

Hello, Please send pictures.... I will buy any automation parts (if the prices is right) :) Thanks Mark info@plctrainer.net

This stuff is still for sale. I now have high and low res pics for everything. Let me know what you need. Stuffs just sitting around. Edited by tournapart

Hi Do you still have the below mentioned items. Brand new Cmore touch screen and software - EA7-S6C and EGA-PGMSW Koyo PLC D0-06DR and direct soft 5 software - license unused kindly let me know. regards feroz

can you please send me the pictures to feroztechit@hotmail.com