Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul Ked

E1101 Errors

6 posts in this topic

I have had a system up and running for 14 months without problems. I installed Remote Viewer for the client and then started getting the following System Errors (randomly) on the HMI: A_I#4.0 and WRITE FILE IN FS_CHSIZE FAILED DISK FULL Anyone any ideas? Cheers Paul Ked

I had this problem once, try to increase the size of the alarm list (to 5kb or maybe 10kb).....

Many thanks, will try it tomorrow and let you know how it goes.

Hello, I've just had these errors as well and consequently can't upload a program. I tried to change the alarm size to 5kb and 10kb but to no avail. (see attached) Do you think I may have to add some external memory ? After uploading from Edesigner it now says my file is 3500kB. Is this too big ? Many thanks, Ben

Hello,m has anyone got any ideas of how to rectify the FILESIZE problem. I can no longer upload my file to the E1101 HMI. The file itself is not too large in size. I don't know what the problem is so any help would be useful. Thanks, Ben

If anyone gets the FILESIZE error I know how to fix it. You have to compress the bitmaps which the program uses. If any of the bitmaps within the project are ticked on the 'stretch' function (within static object properties) this needs to be un-ticked as re-sizing the bitmaps takes a lot of memory. If you look at the 'symbols folder it shows you the bitmap sizes.