Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
callelundin

CC-Link problem.

8 posts in this topic

Hey there everybody! I got a new issue im been workning on allday, Its an FX3U (again) thistime its connected to a CC-Link modul (FX2N-16CCL-M). And it need to talk to one Remote Device station (crevis NA-9131) with setup, one 8 DI and 2 AI. Its read only. And i have no clue where to start, im been using CC-Link on Q-system but that is allmost autoconfigured. Could anybody help me out how im getting hold of the memorys and registers of my Remote Device Station, maybe a guide or manual? Regard Calle

Hello, Attached is the cc-link master manual for the module you are using. Hope this helps! fx2n_16ccl_m_cc_link_master_manual.pdf plcdp

Are you using IEC? There is a FB

There is? for parameters and everything? Could you quickguide me on the setup for a one slave one master system? to be clear, its an remote device station, both bits and words im having as a slave.

CCLinkFX_.zip

Thanks dude! That helped! :) Network is now up n running! :)

i have a module cc-link A1SJ61BT11 , no connect with cc-link NA-9131 please help me configurator communication. thanks

Why did you add your post on A Series CC-Link to a 2 year old topic on FX CC-Link instead of making a new one? Have you written the code from the manual to configure the master module? Have you set the switches right? Provide more detail on the setup and perhaps someone can assist.