callelundin

FX3U-ENET PROBLEM

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys/gals! I have this strange problem on my FX3U-ENET. ive configured the ENET unit like this: Modul 0 Operational setting! Communication data code: Binary code Initial timing: Allways wait for open IP: DEC 192.168.1.10 Send frame: Ethernet V2.0 TCP: Use the Ping Open settings! CH1: TCP, MELSOFT protocol My computer settings are: IP 192.168.1.2 Mask: 255.255.255.0 Then i transfer the setup to the FX3U-ENET modul through RS232. works fine, the im trying to test connect to the moduls ethernet gate with FXconf. Then this happens! :D SD/RD is blinking/twinkling at same puls. C1 is lightend up. and then nothing more... and i get the timeout. There are no errors on the modul, RUN, INIT and 100M is on green stable light. There is nothing more on the network, cable is ok. Then after a littel while after my connection test i get a COM ERR. I got to diagnostics and check the error log. Lates Errorcode: C035 Sub header: 0000 Commandcode: 0000 Connection: 0001 Local port: 5551 Destination IP: 192.168.1.2 Destination port: 1163 why the heck aint it running? any ideas and i will be extremly glad! :D

allso.. i cant ping it from the fx config program im loosing all packs, but i can ping it from cmd.exe! that to is stange! :)

--This configuration is working, want to try? 3U_ENET.rar

Hey, thank for fast reply and help.. but .. didnt work either! :/ Im starting to think it might be a WIN problem, some goddam firewall, antivirus... thing.. :) I've conneted an E-terminal to the network and that one just runs great to the FX3U-ENET! :) So i guess the modul is workning, its just my laptop that is makeing a mess of it.. So i leave it for now.. next problem is an FnIO-S Ethernet IO hehe.. this will be fine!

Did you try the monitoring/ diagnose option in the FX-Configurator? And are you actually using a FX3 PLC?

I'm having the same issue as your post, I know it's an old thread but did you find a solution?? See my recent post.

I am having this issue as well does anyone have an answer. My partner can connect via crossover cable and his laptop but I cannot and he cannot connect through our network,. I have verified port 5551 is not blocked on our network and my pc has the firewall turned off so that is not the issue either. Any help would be great I also have posted this question please check out details.

I am have the same issue I can connect when the PLC is not on our network, when it is on the network I can not connect I can ping it from the cmd prompt.