Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PoTeToJB

Communicate between MX component and QJ71C24N-R2

5 posts in this topic

hi all Can somebody help me? How to Communicate between MX component and QJ71C24N-R2.

The best way is to use MC Protocol. 1. Connect PLC with PC via CPU programming port. 2. Set up the QJ71C24N-... communication channels by switches settings of the module in Project-PLC Parameters with GX Developer or GX IEC Developer software. 3. Download project with updated PLC parameters into PLC and run it. 4. Connect PLC with PC via QJ71C24N-... RS232 channel. 5. Create new connection in MX Components between PC and PLC with MC Protocol.

hi Inntele. thank for reply. i already test using mc protocol, but still cannot communicate between MX component and QJ71C24N-R2. the setting and cable diagram like below. QJ71C24N-R2 PC 1 (CD) ----------------- 7,8 (RTS,CTS) 2 (RXD) ----------------- 3 (TXD) 3 (TXD) ----------------- 2 (RXD) 4 (ER) ----------------- 6 (DR) 5 (SG) ----------------- 5 (SG) 6 (DR) ----------------- 4 (ER) 7,8 (RTS,CTS) ----------------- 1 (CD) PLC SETTING DATA BIT =8 PARITY BIT =EXIST PARITY= ODD STOP BIT= 1 SUM CHECK CODE = NONE ONLINE CHANGE = DISABLE CHANGE= DISABLE COMMUNICATION RATE SETTING = 9600bps COMUNICATION PROTOCOL SETTING = MC PROTOCOL (TYPE 5) STATION NUMBER= 1 MX COMPONENT SETTING PLC SIDE I/F= C24 MODULE MODULE TYPE= QJ71C24 STATION NUMBER=1 TRANSMISSION SPEED = 9600bps PARITY= NONE CONTROL = DTR or RTS CONTROL Totally i already try all type of mc protocol and control (DTR/RTS) but still cannot communicate. My cable connection is ok and i already try without using pin NO1 for PLC side and pc side but still cannot communicate. Can U or some body help me.

Sorry, now I haven't time to check all settings but already I see differences between a parity status. The differences are highlighted color. Edited by Inntele

Sorry for this to. the setting is ODD to. but still cannot communication.