Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Georgios

FX3U and GM106

8 posts in this topic

Has anybody make work FX3U and GM106? I am doing what manual says, but it looks like there is no communication between GM106 and FX3U (when i change modem to FX1N there is no problem. Any hint is welcome. Thank you!

http://www.tixi.com/downloads/

If you'll sent me the configuration of communication between FX3U and GM106, we can discuss the problem together.

Hi.See hier.

I am sending my files for your review. At this moment: -I can see modem initializing ( Data out LED lights for 1-2 sec after restart ) -I can see GSM network ( Green (Line) Led flashes every 5sec approximately ) -When Y0 changes , I get nothing changing, no sms, no process LED, no Data out LED. I am using SC09 to connect FX3U programming port, and a gender changer to connect to GM106 Modem's port. Can you see the error? Thanks again GM106_FX3U.rar

Where number SMS provider (national)

Do you mean my provider's data are wrong? I did use the same settings for a job with Alpha XL - GM106, and worked fine.

Thanks for the reply, However, i am sure there is nothing wrong with my national SMS provider number because when i replace FX3U and i connect Alpha XL to GM106 my system is working as expected. I claim there is something wrong with hardware. Did anybody make FX3U and GM106 communicate? Regards