Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ravencroft

C20HB-LK201 upgrade to CJ1G-CPU42H

7 posts in this topic

hello! i just want to ask if you guys could give some advice regarding upgrading of C20HB-LK201 to CJ1G-CPU42H.. Ive already finished the program part.. Im new to commissioning/installing of PLCs into the panel,so i dont know exactly what to do. thanks! :) if ever u have a manual or any info about c20HB-LK201, pls let me know, i cant find any news about it. thanks in advice guys! :)

Never heard of it.

I think this is a Link adapter but I have no clue what it looks like and cannot find any docs. I think Jay or PMCR can help you out, they chime in every now and then so just be patient.

check the Hostllink section in this C20H manual. It should be identical. C20H Operation Manual @ MrPLC.com

@bob: hehe me too.. :) @Pdl: yeah, the link adapter is LK201.. i think the CPU is C20HB PLC. @Jay anthony: tnx sir.. god bless.. :)

Private Message from this morning: good day sir.. Please keep this discussion in the forum so thaty others can contribute. The C20B is a single board computer that has all the features of the C20H. I will look for a manual.. (On the road right now.) Later: Here is a pdf of the installation manual. The I/O count is either 16 DC In/16 NPN out or 32 DC In/32 NPN Out. The programming instructions will be found in the link above. (C20H Operation Manual @ MrPLC.com). W246-E1-1 C20HB Board PLC @ MrPLC.com If you have the program as either a .dat file or .swp file, load it into CX Programmer as a C200H-CPU21 PLC. Then just change the model again to CJ1G-CPU42H and CX Programmer will do the conversion.

thank you very much for the help sir.. :)