Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Balandawi

Waste Treatment PLC Project

5 posts in this topic

I am working on a PLC project for myself... I want a program written in SLC500 and a circuit designed. 1. the auger has 3 west, center and east waste bins with 3 ultrasonic senser on top of each to sense waste level in the tank. 2. an incline auger takes the waste from the pit up to a 3 stage auger (first motor, second and third to the top of the auger) to distribute the waste evently to either west, center or east waste bin and the ultrasonic sensor should determine which bin is empy or full to receive more waste. 3. if the the west bin is full, the ultrasonic sensor should send a PLC signal so the auger motor would fill the second (center) or east empty bin and so on. 4. if all bins are close to full, a signal needs to be sent out to an alarm screen and a probe light for an alarm to empy the bins. 5. it should also be operated in manual with a touch screen 550 allen bradley panel. 6. there's going to be 3 motors controlling the augers to distribute the waste evenly whenever the ultrasonic asks for more waste. 7. once the bins are emptyed, everything should reset to normal. *** there's going to be a centerfuge system continiously running to turn product from solid to liquid to create the waste. So there will be a hard contact signal to start the whole process but there should be a manual button to control up to 8 3phase motors. desgin a circuit and a PLC program ASAP and e-mail or post it. Thanks Edited by Balandawi

if you think you got the skills, desgin a circuit and a PLC program ASAP and e-mail or post it. Thanks I have my son working on this as you have requested but we will need to be compensated for the new box of crayolas and the new pad of paper that he needed to accomplish the task. Also, I hope the SLC500 format that you mentioned is the same SLC500 that we use. We use the Smart Little Child rev 5.0.0 [sLC500]. Code will be posted once payment has been received. It has been a pleasure doing business with you and I hope to continue this relationship in the future.

Funny.

My kids are still awaiting their payment in crayolas from the last project. I had to use SLC rev 7 because SLC ver 6 was struggling with the complexity.

push a button....first auger....next button....second auger....pretty light comes on too!!! no contact I01:00, nc contact I:01/01.....output 0:02/00. There it's done!!!! Oh...I forgot the timer.. TON (T4:0 and T4:1) control the idiot light flashing in front of me.....