Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ayyub Ishaq

vijeo designer 4.5

4 posts in this topic

HI FRIENDS! I HAVE XBTG2110 HMI AND I WANT THE VIJEO DEISGNER 4.5 OR LATER.UNFORTUNATELY THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT AVAILABLE AT SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC'S SITE.SO IF YOU BROTHERS HAVE ANY DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THIS SOFTWARE I SHALL BE THANKFUL TO THEM

The latest release is 5.0, ships out of France (I purchased a license recently) and took us 2 weeks to acquire. Not likely available for download but maybe some illegal site has it. And in that case, that kind of activity is not supported here at this site. Be responsible and buy it. (Even you were fortunate enough to illegally download it, you still have to register it and receive the license authorization from Schneider to run it) Edited by jstolaruk

If you have a small and fast project, contact a Schneider representative and ask for a demo version that will work for 21 days. After that, as JSTOLARUK said, you must purchase a license.

Purchase your software from the vendor. It is not free, nor has it ever been free. Any talk of illegal copying of software will get you banned from this website.