Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ron Macam

[?] Custom Pulse

22 posts in this topic

Hi guys, for example i need a 1.5 sec pulse and the nearest available in Omron is 155.02 a 1.0 sec pulse. Anyone has an idea on how i can make a 1.5 sec pulse? Thanks in advance.

LD NOT TIM 0 TIM 0 #14 Expect one scan pulse every 1.4 seconds

ok the timer keeps on counting til 14, but how can i put the pulse into an output?

LD NOT TIM 0 TIM 0 #14 LD T0 OUT 100.00 Expect one scan pulse every 1.4 seconds on output 100.00 You're lucky I am up at this hour

hmm... sir it seems like nothing seems to happen, TIM counts til 14 continuosly but no output on 100.00 LDNOT TIM000 TIM 000 #14 LD TIM000 OUT 100.00 Using CQM1H Cpu21 Edited by Ron Macam

Keeping MrPLC ticking over though huh.... Edited by lostcontrol

Hi Mr.Sparky, yes that's what i need to do. Ouput on for 1.5 sec and off for 1.5 secs, then back again. LD P_On OUT TR0 <--- what's this? ANDNOT TIM002 TIM 001 #15 LD TR0 AND TIM001 TIM 002 #15 OUT 100.00 Thanks for the help :)

Somebody's gonna have to draw it for him...

I am pretty sure this is in the manuals, do you have them for your particular model of PLC? You never did mention what model you were using The TR0 is a mnemonic representation of a branch instruction. If you view your ladder diagram as mnemonics, you may/may not see them all over the place...

TR = Temporary Relay. PLC uses they 'behind the scenes' to remember the state of logic at a branching point. Drawn out for CJ1, CJ2, CS1, CP1H, CP1L would look like this. Drawn out for C200H, CQM1, CPM1, CPM1A, CPM2C, and other C Series PLCs would look like this. The only differences are that the timer contacts are TIM002 vs T002 and different internal addresses for P_On. Edited by PMCR

Cool. I didn't know that.

I'm using CQM1H....thank you all very much :)

Hi Mates, i have an additional inquiry, How can i increase/decrease the value of my timer using an input. thanks for all the support

You can change the from the constant '#15' to a variable 'DM50' (Data Memory 50) as an example. Then you can manipulate the data in DM50 however you need to. The timer will then time as a function of DM50. The image below will run at 1.3 seconds on, 1.3 seconds off when 0.00 is on, and 1.5 seconds on, 1.5 seconds off when 0.00 is off. You could use 2 different Data Memory locations to create independent on and off times. Edited by PMCR

huhuhuhu :( another problem, I'm trying to learn and play with my CQM1H Cpu-21 and so i've written a simple ladder which controls the sequence on my vavles. Then i have an NT31C which i made a simple page to control my PLC, i have to correct cable to connect from NT to PLC (C200H - CN510 -EU) The problem is whenever i start to connect my NT-PLC the monitor on the NT31C is just a blank screen. But i can see that the RUN Led indicator on my NT is lit up. attach is the sample program on CQM1H Sample.rar

f the NT is on a blank screen, this is screen 0. You cannot program screen 0.The way to move off of screen 0 is to move a #1 (for screen 1) to the first word of the PT Control area (setup in the NT software).So, in ladder, execute a MOV(21) #0001 D500, If D500 is the start of the PT Control area. I do this on the First Scan of the PLC by using the P_FirstCycle bit. (May be called the P_FirstScan, I am not at a PC with CX Programmer.)

It worked great! :) what will i put on PT Notify area?

The PT Notify area is information that is sent from the NT to the PLC, so you do not need to put anything in that area.The manual for the NT31C explains the format of the PT Notify area if you are interested in investigating.

It's me again mates, LD 1.01 LD 2.01 KEEP(11) 101.01 how can i make that by default, 101.01 is ON

I tried running my program for several minutes, and i notice that the sequence or timing has change after some time. I have several timers. CQM1H Cpu-21 please see attach program, thanks for any help. Thimonnier.rar