Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bowhunter2000

1230-SSS

5 posts in this topic

hi to all I got driverexecutive Ver3.01 and 1230-SSS series b intereface I try to download one powerflex 70 AC Driver configuration to save a backup the configuration on Linx I use is: Comm Port Comm port on your PC Device 1770-KF2/1785-KE/SCANport Baud Rate Baud Rate of the Adapter Station Number 00 Parity None Error Checking BCC Stop Bits 1 Protocol Full Duplex this is the configuration recomendet in help file of software but I was no able to see AC dirver in RS How whent I clic on auto configure the "check cables...bla bla bla.mesage apears any one whit some expirence on how to right configure this driver

sory the rigth number is 1203-SSS

manual for 1203-sss is on http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/i...um001_-en-p.pdf

You have the settings correct. The "Auto-Configure" feature does not work with the 1203-SSS. The possible settings you will need to change are the Serial Data Rate (experiment with 38400, then 19200, then 9600, etc) and the COMx port number if you are not using a built-in COM port (COM1). DriveExecutive 3.x is four or five years out of date; you may wish to install the most recent DriveExecutive if you have the opportunity. Because the Serial Data Rate is stored in NVRAM in the 1203-SSS, I always label mine whenever I re-configure it.

Kent , mercedes98: tanks for the replays I got a real serial port mi lap top is a dell latitude D 600 runing windows XP profecional SP2. I well try to play whit the serial rata date and let you know the results