Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bakkerfrits

Function block Commander SK (Emerson)

6 posts in this topic

Who of you could help me with a Profibus Function Block example for an Emerson Drive (Commander SK). It must be written in GX IEC Developer. I use it for study. Maybe someone has a ready Function Block ... Thanks in advance Bakkerfrits It may be also a Commander SE.... Edited by bakkerfrits

Hi, I have sent you the personal message. Please, check your box.

And we are pleased that you are keeping it secret

It was not secret, only a PM. But the question remains. Who can help me? Bakkerfrits

I only know a little about Mitsi programming but a fair bit about Control Techniques drives, to expand your query so someone else may be able to help you, the Commander SK Profibus module is the same as the one used in the Unidrive SP so the same function block should do, will the built in Modbus comms not do the job you need, as it is built in to the drive not an optional extra there might be more chance of someone having a function block written for that. If it was a Commander SE there was to my knowledge no profibus option for that drive so I cannot imagine anyone would have a function block written for it, at least not a working one