Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BobB

CX-One V4

8 posts in this topic

I hear CX-One V4 is out in Europe. Can anyone confirm/tried it yet? New word types? Months before we get it in Ozz apparently. Additionally has the CJ2M been released in Europe yet? Any juicy details? Edited by BobB

I just spoke with an Omron sales rep today. Apparently we can expect (already delayed) V4 within a few weeks...

Oh, it appears my usually reliable source is incorrect! First time for everything. How about new word types and CJ2M? I think that is the cat number. I also hear they are rationalising the CJ CPU range. Any info? Come on you guys, you usually know everything over there way before we do in Ozz! I want some juicy bits.

Nothing about the release date but something about the content R134_E1_08_CX_OneV4_News.pdf Edited by Jacen

Apparently the CJ2M will be available in March. The pulse IO boards will no longer be incorporated in the CPU and have been delayed..... So there will be no immediate replacement for the CPU2x models

thanks for the link Jacen. Data Structures and auto Address incrementing bring it on.

Hi guys What I heard from our Austrian rep CX-One 4 is available here in Austria since Dec 2009 Upgrade price is around Euro 400.- Rgds Michael

It seems that only the Lite version is presently available in Europe (for CP1E) But as the CP1E is in the V3 full version, the full V4 is delayed.