Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bowhunter2000

servo drive

5 posts in this topic

Hi to all: I got a servo driver from emerson control techniques that is on fault, I realy dont got the code rigth now but the person at the machine say that is a power fail fault acording to manual he change the driver from anoder machine identical to this one and got the same fault (I realy don't now if is in the same machine or in the oder machine from were he replase the driver, I figurer out tomorow) the quesion here is any one whit expirense on ths drivers? some one got the comunication cable configuration for dis drivers the model that the person at the machine send me over is Model 410 he is a costumer that mos times require support on allen bradley but this time is in a new machine I well try to post mor info tomorow from this costumer plant

We are a Control Techniques distributor in the UK so have experience/documentation for most types of CT VSDs, if you can give us a full model number and the correct error code we can probably offer you some assistance.

Hey tanks for the replay the problem is solved. the origen of problem was electrical power faileurs. a litel of backgrond we are in Juarez Mexico and Cd juarez is well know for the winds that some time can reach up to 60Km/hr so went this ocure some of the electrical power lines fails so this waas the case in this factory. one of the tech. in plant take a part the driver and replase some capasitors (I thing) and the driver run again. is god to know were I cand find future info. and spare parts to.

Thanks I apresiate you help.