r31_gav

user manual for keyence kl-n20a master unit

5 posts in this topic

hi everyone, i been searching the internet for the user manual to try workout how to use the master unit itself, been on the keyence japan website and found lots of stuff on the remote modules but not the master. KL-N20A. does anyone have info and these remote setups or even KL-N20Z, or KL-N20C as the front of the panels look the same cheers gav

Mitsubishi has nothing to do with Keyence, they are separate companies, so I moved this to the Other PLCs forum where hopefully it will get more responses.

this unit as much as i know get connected to mitsubishi a series, hence the reason i put it there. hope someone still knows stuff about this dinosaur though... gav

I was unaware of Keyence making a module which goes into a Mitsubishi PLC rack. Interesting. From the shape of it in pictures I found, it doesn't look the right size or shape for an A Series PLC rack. I just searched KL-N20A on Google and had some hits, including one on Keyence's Japanese website. Might be better to contact Keyence.

Did anyone ever come across any documentation for this KL-N20A module?

11 years later, and it seems like no documentation exists for this. Kinda crazy coming from a company like Keyence, but it seems true.

I have an older PLC system that seems to be having some I/O errors, and i believe its related to this Keyence module.