Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tomchubb

Help with OP77B & S7-315 PLC (WinCC Flex)

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone know how to transfer to an OP77B HMI? I have one connected to an S7-315 over Profibus (1.5MB) and have manually configured the transfer settings on the OP77B to DP with address 7. I have not been able to transfer the project through the PLC over MPI or direct connection to the OP77B itself. I'm not getting anywhere with the manuals either!! Anyone got any ideas please? Thanks in advance, Tom

Have you considered using OPC for that type of communication? I believe OP77B HMI supports OPC. Use this OPC server to connect to the PLC, it has a wizard to detect and auto-configure itself. Once that is configured, you can transfer the data to the HMI back and fourth easily. here is the link: http://www.matrikonopc.com/opc-drivers/309...er-details.aspx Let me know if you have any questions Wassim Daoud Global Solutions Architect MatrikonOPC Edited by Wassim

Hi, Check your PC Adapter speed, if it is 187.5, you cannot transfer your HMI project if the OP is on 1.5 Check as well the address of the OP and parameter 'only master on the bus' Good luck.

he he that would be funny, I would also say that if you do have the correct interfacing hardware test it on something else. there is always the option to change the "tranfer settings" on the OP to be at 187.5 etc for the download. From memory. Start the HMI (cycle power). select control panel go to transfer config it to be the correct comms settings. Thens it it in transfer setings. Also double check the Dipswitches at the back are correct. Check you can see it in diagnostics on the Set PG-PC interface application. The transfer. If you need another interface or cable please check out this site:- www.plccables.com.au Best Regards David Askew www.fast-automation.com