Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kcor

micrologic 1500 - quick start

5 posts in this topic

could someone post if good helpfile on how to program and use the allen bradley plc. getting in some new equipment that have the micrologics 1500. thanks

Here is a link to the "Micrologix 1200 and 1500 instruction set reference manual": http://www.ab.com/manuals/cp/1762-rm001e-en-p.pdf Here is a link to the "SLC 500 instruction set reference manual":http://www.ab.com/manuals/cp/1747-rm001d-en-p.pdf All (most) of the AB manuals can be found here. I usually use the SLC 500 manual, so I know it is very detailed, and most of the instructions are the same from SLC500 to Micrologix. The micrologix has a few extra instructions. Please post again if this is not what you are looking for. Edited by 93lt1

thanks for info. Very helpful

Very good documentation. Would anyone have any sample programs dealing with the analog inputs for the ab plc? Have application that will be using a 0-10v input from a load cell to simulate a pressure of 0-10.5 lbs of pressure on the loadcell. In omron , which i have the most experience with, I use the SCL instructions. Any advise on how to calucate and program this with a allen bradley would be very helpful. My company has always used mostly Omron, but getting in some new line of equipment that use the ab line. Have to admit, impressed with the package. Thanks

See if this works for you. You should read the manual for IF card to see the range (I didn't use it in a while but 16384 sounds good). ML1500.RSS