Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Govind Lathkar

Q00J CPU programming Port+MX Components+VB6

16 posts in this topic

Dear all I want sample program developed in VB6 to communicate with Q00JCPU on programming port using MX component thank you Regarda, Govind L. Lathkar

Sample programs should have been copied to the hard drive with the MX Component installation.

Thank you I have developed one program Govind L. lathkar MX_Component_1.zip

Hi Govind Lathkar Thank for Share. But why when i want open your vb program have some error XceedCry.dll Could not be loaded ActMulti.dll Could not be loaded ActPcCom.dll Could not be loaded ActSupport.dll Could not be loaded ActComLk.dll Could not be loaded i realy new in VB

there are two parts to this: VB application and MX Components First part was posted by Govind Lathkar. The second part is copyrighted material - MX Components is communication package that is sold through Mitsubishi distributor chain. When you buy it, you need to install it and run configuration wizard.

How i want to run at other computer the VB6 .exe program that i write using mx component library without installing mx component to the computer?

MX Component is required on each machine which will run the program.

Hi Crossbow. Yesterday I meat 1 vendor where can run the mx component .dll file without installing mx component software. He intall the vb .exe file program using Microsoft framework and install it in Administrative Tools service. I very interesting to know how he can do this. Can somebody tell me if you know?

My comment is based on the software license, not whether or not it can be hacked. Legally you are required to have it on each PC which runs it. You cannot redistribute it with a project.

you only really need small part of it (couple DLLs which can be also copied and registered manually if needed). most of the MX Component installation is actually support files including configuration tool, demo, etc. Crossbow is right, read the license. as for software installation - yes it has to be installed before you can use it, (installation being placing files in some folder and registering them) but...part or not, it is product created and sold by Mitsubishi and license restrictions still apply.

hi panic mode. how to install the dll file and registered it manually? i have read mx component operating and programming manual, but that don't have any explanation about installing the software manually. i have the license. but i do not know how to install the file manually. i do not want the mx component software have inside the computer.only the impotent part where i can use the mx component .dll file.

registering libraries is windows feature. you place file in some folder and issue command from prompt: regsvr32 <path & filename of dll or ocx> but you need to know which ones are needed...

As we said, for legal licensing, you NEED to install MX Component on the computer, and each computer its used on must have a valid license.

Actually, i have valid license and follow for legal licensing. But i don't want that company know what i use for communication between PLC and PC. So that why i don't want the mx component software inside the PC. Then,i need to install and register the mx component dll file without installing mx component software. but i don't know how

i just only use ActMLQCPUQ1 & ActEasyIF1 .dll file. it ok if i just installing this 2 .dll file ? how to register the license of this file? Thank for help

ok let me get this straight, you work for a company to write a program? is it really that hard for programmer to get the message from earlier reply? no offense, but it does say: - place file in a folder - use command prompt to register it - regsvr32 <path & filename of dll or ocx> another thing every programmer i know would do first: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=register+dll