Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jimbo

RIRD Instruction

2 posts in this topic

Hello, I want to read 40 words (D0-D40) from my slave PLC over CC-link. i am using 2 system-Q plc's Cpu = Q01 CC-link card = QJ61BT11 In my master plc the cc-link card is at slot 2, head address 2, CC-link address 0 In my slave plc the cc-link card is at slot 5 head address 8, CC-link address 1 i am using the instruction in the following way see picture. When i execute the instruction i get the error code B804 this one means: "Attribute definition error transient transmission unsupported station specification error" "The attribute definition was invalid. Alternativilytransient transmission was prefomerd even though the target does not support transient transmission" "Review the atribbute definition check the designation of the target ststion numer as wel as the function version and software version of the target local station" I am not sure how i shoud fill the Source variable in the help they say the following : "The instruction reads the data from the buffer memory address specified at d1+3 (Q Series: s+2, s+3) of the station specified at n2 (Q Series: s+1), which is connected to the master/local station specified at n1 (Q Series: Un), by the number of points specified at d1+1(Q Series: s+4), then stores the read data to the devices starting from the one specified at d1+4 (Q Series: d1)." Anyone out there who has used this function before ?? Thx in advance.

Ok i finally solved it. The problem was parameter 2. there you had to select what type of register you were going to read and 0 was an impossible selection. if you use "H0405" then you select the D registers. look at the pictures for an example.