Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jeff77indy

Printing RSLogix 5000 ladder diagram

6 posts in this topic

What am I doing wrong? Can't get the rungs and power rails to print out for RSLogix 5000 ladders. Most likely somthing simple but I'm missing it. Thanks Jeff

Please list exactly what steps you are using to generate a printout.

I'll run thru it again tomorrow when I get to work so it's all fresh in my mind then post. I am following the printing procedure in the small hand book for RSLogix 5000. In the print options I check show grids but I see no where asking to print the rungs and power rails. Thanks Jeff

Here is a step by step of what I am doing. Open RSLogix 5000 project file xxxxxx.acd > MainTask >Main Routine, Right click on main routine >Print; right click on routine > Go to print options >General check print grid >Data type listing check expand data types >Ladder Display check show rung numbers, show rung comments, center justification,max lines 100, rung wrap, wrap branchs, show routine discriptions, show main operand discriptions, show tag alias info. When I print the only thing I get are the operand descriptions and Tags. If I export these to a PDF or Microsoft word everything is visible and will print. The power rails do not come out straight because of wrapping though. My local AB rep. believes the project file has been corrupted in some way. Thanks Jeff

I got it. My printer for some reason doesn't want to print the colors. Changing everything to black on white got it to print. Thanks Jeff

Hi,

I wonder do you have any suggetion about pdf extraction process? Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Pan