Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mouni

citect and tsx premium

8 posts in this topic

Hello, Excuse my bad english . I want to use Citect SCADA or Vijeo Citect to control and supervise a PLC (TSX Premium). So I have configured the communication (Ethernet TCP/IP), and an external device with the IP address that I configured with PL7 to my PLC, but I can't communicate with this device. Could you explain me what you did to communicate, and then read tags from PLC? Thanks.

Contact Citect support. As Schneider own Citect now I am sure the drivers will work perfectly.

can you send me an application demo (.ctz)

Fraid not. I do not use Schneider PLCs or their horrible software. Suggest you contact you local Schneider Automation office.

No experience with Schneider and Citect as well but I did a quick knowledge base search and it came up with this article. Perhaps it is useful? Q4283.pdf

hello everyone I am using Premium PLC.I have used OFS to connect PLC and Citect already. But I want to use direct driver to connect Premium and Citect.My problem is I can not link the Bool tag or Ebool Tag from unity pro to Citect.For example I can not link the EBOOL tag %I0.2.0 to Citect. i am waiting for your help thank

CONTACT CITECT!!!!!

It might be worth to check the Citect driver help, it should be included in the install. It has a help file on every driver as fas as I know and includes I/O device setup, tags declaration, memory mapping to the I/O device etc.