Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
panic mode

Bye everyone...

14 posts in this topic

Bye everyone, I've just quit my job because I have decided it's time for me to go back to school and learn something new (while I'm still young, cough-cough). I will still work till September, (most of it in S. Korea) and I will check this site occasionally but from now on, you probably won't see much of me... That is unless I need help (I will still try to do project or two here or there). Just so you know, it's been pleasure being part of the forum (who can forget the rants and arguments ) and thank you all. Regards, Panic Mode

Keep checkin in Panic - you will be missed.

Hey Panic, Good Luck. Always remember that change is good, without change there can be no growth.

Panic, thank you for your numerous contributions over the years... you were there from early in the piece (member 303), and a valuable member at that.. you seem to be around the same vintage.. is this a an early mid life crisis... next will be the Harley or sports coup.... I wish you all the best for your future endevours and hope to see you around here from time to time.. Cheers mate..

Best of luck Panic. Don't be a stranger. You could probably show the students how to properly ask for help with you school assignments. I'm sure we won't see any posts from you along the lines of "Help!!!! My assignment is due in two hours. How do you spell PLC?"

Best of luck in your new adventures!

All the best mate... whatever you do don't Panic

Panic - drop me a line if you're in or near Seoul. I have a feeling you'll stick around the forum more than you claim ;)

I will be working in Wolsong and will travel through Seoul (just a stop). (arriving at Incheon airport, taking cab or bus to Gimpo to cach another flight to Ulsan). If the time permits, I'd be happy to meet.

I am sure it will not be goodbye - the forum is addictive and you will be not too far away. Never mind mid life crisis - I am now 65 (heading towards oblivion) and still going harder than most of the 40 year olds I know. Old age crisis? Have to keep the grey matter occupied or finish up in a nursing home. What are you going to learn by the way? Sex education by chance? Too late for me to join you. Good luck whatever it is - I am sure you will make your own luck. Gee, I have been a member longer than you. That says something about having old timer's disease does it not? Edited by BobB

Good Luck, Panic! You will be missed, I enjoyed reading all your responses. You are very knowledgable and have helped me out plenty of times so I offer you my thanks and wish you well. Good luck in everything you do!

About three years ago, I wrote the forum a "goodbye" letter, too. I may have stopped posting for a while, but I never stopped lurking about. Don't take it out of your morning routine. It's a good way to start the day. Good luck, panic!

Good luck Panic. I'm sure you will accel at whatever you decide to do.

Been very busy........... Almost missed your send off. Good Luck, best wishes. Keep in touch if you can. ken