Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wlong995

WinCC Flexible 2008 Alarm Triggers

4 posts in this topic

I am new to WinCC (and Siemens in general). I am setting up alarm messages for the HMI, and I cannot get them to display the way I would like. There are 56 possible failures over 5 different stations. If a part is rejected, I need to display what failed, and where. The DB is all set up with the proper messages, and I can get them to display on the HMI. But...here's the problem. The customer want's a fail to be "0" and a pass to be "1" so if we lose information somewhere for whatever reason, we assume a fail rather than a pass. In doing so, When I turn on a bit to give a pass, it turns on the alarm message saying it failed. I have searched for days, and I can't find a way to change the state that triggers the alarm messages. Is it possible to trigger an alarm when a bit is off?

Hi. There are several ways to active one or more alarms in one or more pages. This, however, mixes a little message. still draws a blank page. 1) Made a new page, take a view Allarm under tool exension put it on the page. 2) go to variables creates a variable word called Pt_Segn es Mw80 cycles continue element array 1 3) add digital records management reporting allarm. When the bit is m80.o log on to the page and the alert appears. Alternatively you can use the system page that you find in the system model page. M80.0 when goes to 0, the signal is removed. Attention in MD80 the 2 Mw turn (MSB-LSB) Read the online help and search for examples from Siemens bye Mmm forget which Panel Edited by GixRamones

I ended up doing what I was trying to avoid. I just created a new DB and used INV_DI to move the data into the new DB so it was inverted for use in triggering the messages. I was looking for an easier way without adding a DB, but it works.

Hi. Is the old history of siemens and MSB-LSB especially on alarms, sometime alarms pointer walk-out way me. The best solution WinCC Fexible 2008. In WinCC Flexible 2008 in the alarm message magically appears with a column addressing that takes (DB80.dbx1.0 | "My message "..|..| etc) then it becomes easier not to make mistakes. Strange I wondered why this feature had ProTool and WinCC no, confess that by 2007 on a complex project I wrote in ProTool alarms and then imporai in the project. bye