Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cadomanis

E300 HMI, FX2N, and web pages

3 posts in this topic

Does anyone has any expeience using the web server funtion of a E300 HMI ( with the ehternet option) to serve up pages with data from a FX2N. I have an application where I am trying to display a large number of data registers for the end user to be able to send to a preinter in table form. I have had some success, bu not everything I want. Looking at the E300 help docs, if look like I should be able to both read and write data via the web server, but I always seem to get a hang of the web browser when I do a write. This is all sort of a workaround to making my end users have to buy an OPC or DDE server just to print a data table that they have entered into the PLC via the E300. Thanks, Chuck

I send to you a pdf document about Web functionality using E terminals of Beijer. Here you can find a step by step help indications how to setting your terminal. I hope to help you bye Max KI00213_HTML.zip

I know it is possible to write to variables from the web page. I know a collegue of mine does it. he has the exact same setup as you an fx with an E300.