Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ballvietnam

Modicon PLC software

15 posts in this topic

Hi every body I am new.I have just begun using premium PLC. I use PL7 4.5 to program for it but I don't how to simulate it.who could tell me any simulation program for PLC of Schneider thanks

XIN CHAO the PLC simulator is integrated in Unity Software for all new CPU's (M340, Premium Unity, Quantum Unity, Quantum SIL2, and soon Quantum SIL3) the last release is UNITY PRO V4.1 PLC TWIDO too has integrated software simulator in Twidosuite plattform

thank for your regard I looked for some where even in Schneider Electric.com to download unity pro but I haven't found it. could you tell me where I can download demo or trial version? Can you speak Vietnamese? CAM ON

I don't think a demo version is uploadable from internet, tomorrow I'll check. No I can't speak Vietnamese... I worked for six months in 2001 in Vietnam (near Hanoi) but I remember just few words.. eheh Khong tot!!!

thank I am waiting for you . I want to ask you one more question: I use TwidoSuite to program Twido PLC but I can't simulate proccess because I can't find the S symbol on Quick Access Bar. thank alot

Unity is downloadable from http://eclipse.modicon.com Login and search for Unity. (You have to have a support agreement with Schneider) Can you not change the programing software used by changing the os on the processor?

thank aggattapauer.It is lucky when next time Schneider Electric will support our department many products includes : Twindosute 2.1

The latest version is Unity Pro V4.1 with new hardware (for M340), improvement of Quantum HSBY management, integrated Advantys Island I/O scanning configuration (needs ACS V4.5), and other I don't remember..

Hi ballvietnam have you got the unity pro software, if you havnt got it please contact me by following email, I will send you the software even manual as well if you need my email: (removed)

You realize it's illegal to send him the software right? That's software piracy. Discussion of such things on this website is against the terms of service.

thank everyone I have aready had Unity Pro 4.0 thank everyone again Edited by ballvietnam

Sorry Crossbow. The software I intended to send to ballvietnam is the trial one. Sorry for not saying clearly Regards,

Trial software is fine. In fact, you can post it in the Downloads section here, as there are categories for demo software under each manufacturer.