Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
damirpetrinic

FX0-14MR help please

2 posts in this topic

Helo to all, I'm Damir Petrinic, Marine electronic engineer, working on dynamically positioned heavy lift vessel Saipem 3000 as maintaining electronic engineer. Just recently I receive FX0-14MR plc. I'm asking for help ,information about software and cable to work with this PLC. I'm already receive cable schematic and download Melsec Medoc FX/Win ver 2.0 demo but I'm not able to made communication with PLC. Do I neeed to take care about some special parameters or? Any suggestions? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I believe the demo version was not allowed online. You should try the old DOS MEDOC program and see if you can communicate. Be aware that the built-in comms for Mitsubishi PLCs is RS422, and the cable Mitsubishi sells has an RS422-RS232 converter in it. You may also want to go to www.meau.com and download the demo version of GX-Developer or GX-Developer-FX, as they are the current software. The FX version is limited to all FX series PLCs, where the full GX-Developer will talk to A, A1S, and Q PLCs as wel as FX.