Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shehoxs

Cannot Comunication PC to A1sj cpu-s3

5 posts in this topic

Please Helpme as soon as Conection PC to PLC I am used cable SC09 (Red colour) have problem communication (for Upload or Download) From Medoc V2.4 (PC) to PLC A1SJ CPU-S3 (massage on medoc is Transfer Pending) I tray change cpu type from A1SJ(H) with A1S on medoc have same Problem on my PLC unit have 1pcs A1SD61 for high speed counter and comunication plc to HMI use conector on right side rack PLC please helme for solve my problem top urgent, tanks very much fo your help Best regards shehoxs

What operating system are you using? Sometimes Medoc doesn't play well with the new windows operating systems. Also make sure that you don't have some other program open that is using the COM port, and if you use Allen-Bradley software on the PC you may have to uninstall the COM port and then reinstall it to get rid of the AB drivers and use the regular windows COM port drivers.

thanks for your attention on my computer i am using windows 98 and and on my pc have cx, lg, and gx, but if I tray other machine have same PLC (A1SJ CPU -s3) comunication good not have problem for upload and download or monitor bichause on that machine still have original HMI (from the vendor machine) and on the machine(problem with PLC) ,the HMI is change with news HMI F940WGOT-TWD-E conection plc to hmi used conector on right side rack plc Edited by shehoxs

So you're trying to communicate with the PLC through the HMI? Then it sounds like the new HMI has an incorrect setting. I would compare settings between the new HMI and the old HMI on the machine that you can communicate with.

comunication that PLC(plc problem) with new HMI is well, and I tray change HMI on the other machine (good PLC and old hmi) with New HMI don't have problem. On the PLC (bad PLC) just have problem on comunication with PC, look like protected for comunication with PC Edited by shehoxs