Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest akilaravi2004

Autocadd

2 posts in this topic

vinitharavi2003@yahoo.co.in Dear Members of PLC forum, I am very interesting to learn Autocadd 2004 version especially for electrical. But I am not able to get more details about Electrical cadd in my city. If anybody have a knowledge about this please mail me. And also guide me for general PLC programming also. I have a work knowledge about hardware side only about PLC. Thanking you to all

You can get a demo copy of 2004 Electrical for free simply by requesting the CD. Go to www.autodesk.com and fill out the form. It comes with a good tutorial that will get you started. For programming, you can go to www.meau.com and download the programming manual for any of the Mitsubishi plcs. If you are not sure what model then start with the FX2N. You can also try my tutorial here at mrPlc. It has a slant torward the FX series. Find it here. Also have a look through the forums. There's a lot of good stuff buried in there. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask right here. Someone's bound to have an answer! Jim Rowell