ParaffinPower

[PLC Sample Code] - CP1L and CP1H EasyModbus FB

6 posts in this topic

File Name: CP1L and CP1H EasyModbus FB File Submitter: ParaffinPower File Submitted: 9 Mar 2008 File Category: PLC Sample Code Ideally suited to multiple Omron inverters connected on Modbus RTU network and where the Omron FB is too memory hungry.<br />Reads <u>upto</u> 16 registers from register 20 and writes to two registers (Fixed at 1 and 2). <br /><br />Set the serial port to Serial Gateway and set the baud rate to match the inverters. Inverter default is 81N. In the V1000 set H5-01 to the address. It must start at 1 and have no gaps.<br />The baudrate works upto 115200 (with V1000)<br /><br />Data format suits V1000 F7 E7. Don't use for V7 or J7.<br /><br />Data is only written on a change. The change is managed in the PLC NOT in the inverter. Data is read sequentially from node 1 to 'MaxNodes'.<br /><br />Not tested on CP1L-L (one serial port version). I think its Easy modbus addresses are different to two port versions.<br /><br />You can choose addresses within CIO only.<br /><br />Refer to any inverter manual for modbus addresses. Edit: the CP1L 14/20 use port two EasyModbus addresses. I think you can select Port 2 but set port 1 to Serial Gateway. Can someone try this?? Click here to download this file
2 people like this

hi , lot thanks for FB. first i try with CP1L 2port PLC and its works very well. but with cp1L-L 1port its not working. i try change port numbers and with &2 plc something send and vfd recive messages but plc not recive messages, and recive data table is empty.
1 person likes this

Hi,  the output from serial port 2 is in modbus format? can i use this fb to  operate Yaskawa V1000 VFD?, and how can we use this block to operate  multiple vfds

On 3/9/2008 at 9:40 PM, ParaffinPower said:

File Name: CP1L and CP1H EasyModbus FB File Submitter: ParaffinPower File Submitted: 9 Mar 2008 File Category: PLC Sample Code Ideally suited to multiple Omron inverters connected on Modbus RTU network and where the Omron FB is too memory hungry.<br />Reads <u>upto</u> 16 registers from register 20 and writes to two registers (Fixed at 1 and 2). <br /><br />Set the serial port to Serial Gateway and set the baud rate to match the inverters. Inverter default is 81N. In the V1000 set H5-01 to the address. It must start at 1 and have no gaps.<br />The baudrate works upto 115200 (with V1000)<br /><br />Data format suits V1000 F7 E7. Don't use for V7 or J7.<br /><br />Data is only written on a change. The change is managed in the PLC NOT in the inverter. Data is read sequentially from node 1 to 'MaxNodes'.<br /><br />Not tested on CP1L-L (one serial port version). I think its Easy modbus addresses are different to two port versions.<br /><br />You can choose addresses within CIO only.<br /><br />Refer to any inverter manual for modbus addresses. Edit: the CP1L 14/20 use port two EasyModbus addresses. I think you can select Port 2 but set port 1 to Serial Gateway. Can someone try this?? Click here to download this file

Could you please share PLC sample code, i am unable to find here.  how can i use this block (Inverter Refresh the only FB in attachment) ?

On 3/9/2008 at 10:10 PM, ParaffinPower said:

Please send me your .cxp file. I don't know how to use this FB function.

The links were broken some time ago. Here it is. Please post questions in the Omron Forum.