Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris Elston

[Tutorials and Guides] - Video - Micrologix 1000 Beginners Hardware - Halloween

1 post in this topic

File Name: Video - Micrologix 1000 Beginners Hardware - Halloween File Submitter: chakorules File Submitted: 6 Aug 2006 File Category: Tutorials and Guides For the past four years I have setup a Halloween display at my house for my neighborhood children to enjoy. Each year my total TOTs (tricker-or-treaters) have double to the point last year I had 1500 kids come through my garage for a fully automated Halloween show complete with animatronics air props etc.. Also each year I submit a DVD video in a contest to the Halloween-L people in hopes to win the contest for the USA. I never have won anything but this year I decided to contribute to the technical part of the contest so I video taped myself going over the basics of a MicroLogix 1000 PLC and how I apply my PLC at home for use during my Halloween displays. Last year is the last time I will be setting up my display however my legacy lives. I put up a website with videos and pictures of my props from the past three years. You can view or see more information at: http://www.plchalloween.com. Since I won't be returning to the Halloween scene in 2006 I've decided to share my videos I created. I will uploaded a series of videos to MrPLC.com as I see they can help those that are beginners much like they have helped Halloween-L fans. Very soon check in the online store I will release a DVD version of all my How-To-PLC w/Halloween for sale. The DVD will contain hi-quality videos however the low quality videos will remain free for download here at MrPLC.com. I hope you enjoy as I upload videos in the next coming weeks. This video contains information about hardware connections to the Micrologix 1000. Windows Media format. Click here to download this file