Jay Anthony

[PLC Sample Code] - TXD-RXD Quickstart Programs

5 posts in this topic

File Name: TXD-RXD Quickstart Programs File Submitter: Jay Anthony File Submitted: 1 Sep 2004 File Updated: 23 Apr 2010 File Category: PLC Sample Code Collection of programs which demonstrate the use and setup of the TXD-RXD serial communication instructions. Examples for C200HE/G/X CPM2C CQM1 and CS/CJ PLCs Corrected CSCJ TXD_RXD program. Thanks BITS N BYTES Click here to download this file
1 person likes this

Hello, 

if i'm using CP1E-N30DT to test your sample program which sample program that similar with my plc type.? 

The CS/CJ PLCs will be the closest match to your CP1E. Open the program then change the PLC type. CX Programmer will do the conversion for you. You may get some errors. consult the manual for the relative control bits. If you experience problems then post a new question in the Omron forum.

HI guys

I'm trying to comunicate Hyperterminal by PC to CP1E I've gotten to send data from clp to pc but i can't receive any data from pc to clp

Follow above  a example, i sent the letter "G" to pc

Colud you help me please?

txd.jpg

settings.jpg

I've gotten receive this data with help of Michael Walsh and Renan by OMron brazil 

I've changed the Receiveds Bytes (END COD ) to 1 Byte instead 256 Bytes and used a program like this

____I I_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________RXD 

A393.06                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     D100    first Word

#0100   Control Word

A393   Counter Bytes

•