Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrey Zhuk

Grfph in CX_Sipervisor

8 posts in this topic

How change Scale Value for Trend Graph in Runtime? I have CX-Supervisor v 1.1 Thanks.

I have checked the script reference manual and there is no command to change scale. Have you thought about a second page witha trend graph sized to a different scale?

I want to change values "Minimum Scale Value" and "Maximum Scale Value" (window -Trend Graph Scaling ) in Runtime. How to set negative value for Numeral Point in Debug Window in Runtime ?

Judging buy the avatar, Jay has found a soul mate :-p Andrey Zhuk.... I do not like using the trend addin on a page for displaying a graph, instead i like to use the data log viewer. This has a lot more flexibiity and will allow you to change the scale values in two ways. If you have more then one item configured for display then simply clicking on the item (located at the right most of the display) will change the scale to the new items preset scale value. Also, right clicking on the graph pulls up a menu that will allow you change scale values. I don;t think that you can do this on the fly via script but i hope this helps....

I now declare Sleepy Wombat to be the resident expert on Cx Supervisor. Congratulations.

Thanks How to set negative value for Numeral Point in Debug Window in Runtime ?

Can you post a screen shot of what you are trying to do ?

Sorry my bad english. CX-Supervisor 1.1 (11) 1.Bugs in script function. Script: ItemList[0] = "Altitude" ItemList[1] = "Fuel" ItemList[2] = "Burning" ItemList[3] = "Lift" ExportAndViewLog("Balloon", ItemList, "CSV-BDTM", 0, "output") 'Copyright ©2001 OMRON Manufacturing of the Netherlands BV. All Rights Reserved. First execute script result: Altitude,Fuel,Burning,Lift -0.1,100,0,-0.1 -0.1,100,0,0 Second execute script result: Altitude,Fuel,Burning,Lift,Altitude,Fuel,Burning,Lift -0.1,100,0,-0.1,-0.1,100,0,-0.1 -0.1,100,0,0,-0.1,100,0,0 2. Help and sample for "GenerateEvent" script function 3.How to set negative value for Numeral Point in Runtime ? Edited by Andrey Zhuk